Project Engineer Lead
Company: Harris Corporation
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Project Engineer Lead-- 2/11/21 Engineering--Systems USA - NY -
Binghamton -- The Project Engineer (PE) leads, coordinates, and
exercises technical program execution authority over Integrated
Product Teams (IPTs) for planning, organizing, controlling,
integration, execution of, and close out of engineering content on
a variety of flight simulator programs.The position will work
closely with senior level program engineering management. Essential
- The PE performs as the technical lead over the
assigned--engineering team on a program to include
leading/participating in program--peer, gate, and design reviews,
supporting program management reviews (PMRs), and coordinating
technical activity amongst the program IPTs.
- The PE performs weekly/monthly Cost Account Management (CAM)
reviews with IPTs and is responsible for technical, cost, and
schedule--performance for the engineering content on a
- Communicates within and outside of the organization
to--influence leadership to accept new practices, approaches, and
- The PE receives engineering direction from and is accountable
to a Program Engineering Manager (PEM), who has overall Program
Engineering responsibility for successfully proposing, developing
and--delivering Product Line solutions.
- Responsible for improving upon existing processes
or--establishing new systems using significant conceptualizing,
reasoning and--interpretation, including championing new concepts
- Recommends tactics and strategies that will directly impact the
achievement of overall business or functional results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Minimum--nine years plus--of prior--technical, project
experience with both Traditional and Agile Program Execution
methods--working as a leader, developer, or technologist.
- Active Secret DOD security clearance with last update within
- 3+ years' experience with Clearcase, Clearquest, DOORs, and
Earned--Value Management (EVM) Preferred Additional Skills:
- Advanced Master's Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Two plus years of experience within the Modeling
- Two plus years of experience performing as primary
technical--interface with DOD customers.
- Two plus years of experience working with Business Development
to cultivate follow-on work and new program opportunities.
- One plus years of experience with DevSecOps practices
and--popular tool sets for management, automation, and deployment
(Atlassian,Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, or others) Job Profile
Matching Criteria: Expertise Engineering--Systems Location USA - NY
- Binghamton Stock Quote: HRS Last Trade: 110.89 Change: 0.00
Keywords: Harris Corporation, Binghamton , Project Engineer Lead, Engineering , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!