Business Intelligence - Reporting Specialist
Posted on: April 13, 2019
We Are Hiring Business Intellegence - Reporting Specialist- RevCyc
In-house - FT Days - Lourdes Hospital- Binghamton, NYWhy Join
Ascension? Lourdes Hospital, part of Ascension, has provided
compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton,
N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an
Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching
beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of
primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region.
The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and
cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes
healthcare accessible to rural populations. What You Will Do As an
Associate with Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital - NY, you will
have the opportunity to ensure that the data assets of an
organization are supported by its information technology
- Recommends strategies based on changing business needs for
supported area. Advises management on approaches to optimize
- Evaluates applicability of leading edge technologies and uses
information to significantly influence future business
- Analyzes complex business and competitive issues and discerns
the implications for systems support. Identifies, defines, directs,
and performs project issue analysis to resolve issues, including
analysis of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed data
- Designs projects with broad implication for the business and/or
the future architecture, successfully addressing cross-technology
and cross-platform issues. Selects tools and methodologies for
projects. Negotiates terms and conditions with vendors.
- Effectively communicates highly technical information to
numerous audiences, including senior management, the user
community, and less-experienced staff.
- Develops partnerships with senior users to understand business
needs and define future data requirements.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Education & Work Experience:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred
- Expertise with using MSSQL to setup and maintain databases
- Robust knowledge of C# especially use of C# to automate
- Experience using reporting tools such as SQL Reports, Power BI
and other SQL based reporting tools and languages
- Ability to work with minimal oversight
- Project Management experience is beneficial Equal Employment
Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes
Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment
laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment
opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes
are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.Lourdes does not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally
protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Lourdes is an EEO/AA
employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.For further information regarding your
EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law"
poster: EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension
will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have
applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert
for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not
solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Binghamton , Business Intelligence - Reporting Specialist, Advertising , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!