Administrative Assistant SDS Admin
Posted on: December 1, 2019
Administrative Assistant SDS AdminBinghamton, NY, USAReq
#1967Tuesday, November 26, 2019Position Summary:Provide
administrative support to a Director and/or programmatic department
of Springbrook. Duties include general clerical, receptionist, and
project based work. Project a professional image through in-person
and phone interaction.Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and receives phone calls and individuals as the
initial point of contact for both internal and external
- Facilitate the work of a department head and their personnel by
performing secretarial, clerical and administrative support
- Provide accurate and timely support of department personnel by
typing, filing, telephone answering, and performing other clerical
duties as necessary.
- Provide administrative support of information by preparing and
processing data input/output to Springbrook computer information
- Facilitate efficient use of information technology in
department by providing training ad first-line support for computer
systems as needed.
- Aid department meeting effectiveness by scheduling, providing
administrative support, and acting as a minute-taker as
- Aid in successful special project completion by providing
clerical support, research, and datat accumulation as
- Facilitate effective functioning of department by performing
clerical, administrative, and other duties required within
- All other duties as required.Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. High
school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of (1) year of experience working in an administrative
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer
software and e-mail applications, especially Microsoft Excel,
Outlook, and Word; have the aptitude to learn other computer
software as necessary.
- Meet the requirements to drive Springbrook vehicles as
required.Springbrook is a leading provider of at-home care,
residential, and educational services, day services, and clinical,
therapeutic, and behavioral supports to over 850 people with
developmental disabilities from across New York State. The
organization is Otsego Countys third largest employer with nearly
1,200 highly trained, compassionate employees.Other details
- Job FamilySPR
- Pay TypeHourly
- Required EducationHigh School
Keywords: Springbrook, Binghamton , Administrative Assistant SDS Admin, Administration, Clerical , Binghamton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!